LED Light Therapy Mask
What is LED Light Therapy?
LED or Light emitting diode therapy is a skincare treatment that uses varying wavelengths of light spectrums to treat skin conditions.
It uses colour wavelengths to penetrate your skin at different depths for various skin issues, such as fighting acne-causing bacteria, plumping, brightening skin and reducing wrinkles.
LED Light Therapy helps:
- treat acne
- reduce inflammation
- promote anti-aging effects
- diminish scars
This skincare technique is growing in popularity in both aesthetician clinics and in homes.
What types of light are there and what do they do?
RED (Wavelength 630nm)
- Anti-Aging: Combats wrinkles and fine lines
- Increases collagen production and stimulates cell activity for smoother, younger looking skin.
- Reduces redness and inflammation
- Shrinks pores
- Accelerates skin repair
- Medically approved treatment for roscacea
- Treats scarring
BLUE (Wavelength 470nm)
- Anti-Acne: Eliminates acne-causing bacteria
- Scientifically proven to kill the P.acnes bacteria on the surface of the skin that’s most commonly responsible for breakouts
- Reduces acne and oil production
AMBER (wavelength 590nm)
- Promotes a brighter glow for more radiant skin.
- Adds vitality to dull complexions
- Brightening, spot-lightening.
- Skin-whitening, lightens pigmentation
How to Use?
Push a button to switch between 3 light spectrums. Simply place it on for 15mins. It is a wireless device, rechargeable with a usb cable. Boost your skincare results by pairing it with your usual sheet mask. Incorporate it in your skincare regimen. With any skincare product, consistency is key.